One Night Stand
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
After a night of fun, passion, and one too many drinks, you wake up the next morning to find a complete stranger lying naked beside you in bed. What do you do?
In One Night Stand, explore the unknown bedroom and seek out clues to identify who the stranger is and what happened to bring you both together.
You may resort to some unusual methods to find the answers you’re looking for, but take care not to prod and pry too much – a nosy guest quickly becomes an unwanted one!
Will you stay and explore your relationship with this stranger, or will you escape when the opportunity presents itself? With 12 unique endings to discover, can you keep up the act long enough to find out what really happened?
- Life-like rotoscope animations
- Hand-drawn artwork
- An interactive story where your choices matter
- 12 different endings that reveal new insights into what really happened
- Point-and-click investigations
- An original soundtrack
- Works on Windows, Mac and Linux
- Playable in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
"What an interesting subject... Bizarre, admittedly, very bizarre!"
- Mark Fischbach, Markiplier
"One Night Stand is a small, polished slice of what feels like a real human interaction."
- Gita Jackson, Kotaku
"This intimate and lifelike tale shows us a different, softer side to gaming."
- Nevada Dru, Gamertime
"[One Night Stand]'s distinctive visuals and unique theme ensures it stands out as one of the finer examples of Western otome."
- Jennifer Allen, Waypoint
"This is the kind of indie experimental experience that proves games really can cover a gamut of emotions.”
- Jason D'Aprile, Playboy
***Warning: Contains some strong language and suggestive themes***
One Night Stand was originally made during March for NaNoRenO 2016 game jam. Thank you to everyone who downloaded and supported the game jam version of One Night Stand. I hope you'll enjoy the full version of One Night Stand even more!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 19, 2016|
|Tags||2D, artgame, Multiple Endings, Mystery, nanoreno, renpy, Romance, rotoscoping, Slice Of Life|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, One button|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Support, Steam Greenlight, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Now in Spanish, Portuguese and Traditional Chinese (and on consoles)!Oct 02, 2019
- Now in German and Simplified Chinese!Sep 26, 2018
- Now in Brazilian Portuguese and French!Jun 21, 2018
- One Night Stand is one year old!Oct 20, 2017
- Now in Russian!Aug 30, 2017